1. Please refer to our general terms and conditions which also apply to the Chimney and Stove Care packages.
2. Each package applies to one appliance in the property. Where there is more than one appliance needing to be covered, a combination of packages can be purchased.
3. The introductory pack of gifts can only be claimed once per appliance. There is no refundable value or cash equivalent for individual items within the introductory pack.
4. The introductory pack gifts can be exchanged where they are deemed to be faulty, the product must be in otherwise ”as new” condition, and if possible, with the original box and packaging.
5. Where possible, introductory pack gifts will be delivered when we visit to sweep or survey your stove.
6. In the event of a flue blockage, access to the roof is required. Depending on the nature of the house, additional height access equipment may be required for an additional fee. (See condition 7.)
7. In the event of a flue blockage where additional height access is required, we will only charge a callout fee and recommend an alternative course of action.
8. All packages require either an annual or monthly standing order set up.
9. All chimney care packages are subject to a 14 day cooling off period during which they can be cancelled without incurring any charges. However, if any of the services have been utilised or products purchased during that period a charge will need to be raised as if the package was not in place.
10. The chimney care package is subject to a 12 month minimum contract, thereafter it will run until the standing order is cancelled.
11. Providing we have not visited to carry out any work, a package can then be changed once every 12 months.
12. If you cancel your package early and we have not visited in the last 9 months, no cancellation fee will be due. However, if we have visited, the remainder of the 12 month term will be due.
13. For the purposes of cancellation, please notify us prior to midday (12.00pm) on the last day of your annual contract.
14. We will make contact with you to arrange the service/sweep at a convenient time.
15. We will endeavour to make contact with you at least twice in order to arrange to service/sweep your appliance, if however, we are unable to arrange a sweep in a 12 month period no refund of package fees will be due.
16. Chimcoat (NI) Ltd reserves the right to cancel a care package at any time.
17. All prices include VAT where applicable.
18. SIX MONTH direct debit required before a sweep will be allocated.