The copyright of this quotation is retained by Chimcoat (NI) Limited and the content thereof should not be disclosed to a third party for the purpose of obtaining alternative quotations. This quotation is for the use only for the purpose intended.
TERMS & CONDITIONS CHIMCOAT (N.I.) LIMITED
- Should the chimney be blocked, we normally clear it and still complete the installation within the time allocated. However, if we cannot complete the installation within the time allocated then the additional cost will be charged at an hourly rate. No additional work will proceed without your authorisation.
- Should the works have to be aborted due to unforeseen problems with blockages or restrictions, because further works are un-authorised by the customer costs incurred to that point i.e. labour, plant and materials will be charged for accordingly.
- Unless already stated in the quotation we have presumed that there is Safe Access working from the roof on site.
However, if “Scaffolding” or a “Cherry Picker” is required to provide a safe working platform, complying with current Health and Safety “Working at Height” regulations, it will be charged separately once a cost has been agreed after a site survey by our scaffolding or hydraulic lift contractors.
- All materials installed or on site remain the property of Chimcoat until paid for in full.
- We presume clear access will be available to chimneys and we take no responsibility for any obstructions i.e. T.V. aerials, satellite dishes etc, positioned directly above chimney pots or restricting access in any way.
- Fireplace materials that encompass any naturally occurring stone products, will have some degree of grain and shade variations, but this we believe is the beauty of using a natural product.
- Deposit of 30% required on placing order with balance on day of completion.
- All installations are “Subject to Survey”
- Gas installation and connection costs are excluded, where relevant and will be subject to a survey by a Gas Safe Engineer.
- Warranties are subject to the recommended maintenance programmes.